This is a shot before I added the outer part of the vest which covers the wires, and before I sewed on the data lines. You can see they are held on by pins. I’ll try to capture a video today to show you how we’ve programmed the lights to change, and I’ll do a follow up blog with the details of how we made decisions and problems we overcame.
But it’s working!! Thankful today for a patient husband, willing to teach me about electronics starting with what is a circuit. I did all the wiring and sewing but I could not have done it without his 35 years of expertise, guidance and humor. (not to mention his tools, like wire strippers, soldering gun, and stash of wire.)
Happy Thanksgiving to all!